This bag’s rich color palette won’t knock you over the head, but it’s striking nonetheless. A deep pine green canvas paired with a cinnamon brown accent create the perfect contrast to a boring black work bag. Add the cool, hand printed plaid and the vibrant turquoise lining, and you have what will soon become your everyday, everywhere bag.
This bag is reduced in price because there is a slight flaw in the wax finish near the top. It's not incredibly noticeable in most lighting. I've added to close up images of the flaw.
About the Design
I designed the Modern Messenger Bag to make life easier. It has an abundance of pockets, is made with premium materials, and each bag is handcrafted by me in my studio. The main fabric is a gorgeous fabric: army duck cloth. This canvas is soft to the touch and has remarkable structure. It's also treated with a wax finish, making it water repellent. Many bags have narrow, stiff straps that cut into your shoulder: for this bag I use wide, flexible seat-belt webbing. Plus my messenger bags only get the best hardware: no plastic, only metal - including the zipper for a useful back pocket detail. This stylish bag will look and feel great when you carry it to the office, through the airport, or running weekend errands.
- Body: 15.5" L x 11.5" H x 2" D
- Strap: 30" - 56" L x 2" W
- Flap closure, with magnetic snaps
- Back pocket, with zipper closure
- 2 front pockets
- 4 small, interior pockets
- Interior divider
- Handmade small batch
- Screen printed, original design
- Water repellent, wax finish
- Spot clean only (Detergents not recommended; may damage WR finish)
* You can view my shipping charges here. Or receive free shipping when you sign up for my newsletter.