What’s great about this bag isn’t just its functional design. A neutral color palette that makes it perfect for business is balanced by a strikingly distinctive style. Driftwood gray canvas is used in the body and black cotton lines the inside, while a rich brown accents the outside. No matter whether you’re shopping for him or her, this slim, stylish bag is a carefully crafted alternative to the boring black or brown work bags.
About the Design
I designed the Modern Messenger Bag to make life easier. It has an abundance of pockets, is made with premium materials, and each bag is handcrafted by me in my studio. The main fabric is a gorgeous fabric: army duck cloth. This canvas is soft to the touch and has remarkable structure. It's also treated with a wax finish, making it water repellent. Many bags have narrow, stiff straps that cut into your shoulder: for this bag I use wide, flexible seat-belt webbing. Plus my messenger bags only get the best hardware: no plastic, only metal - including the zipper for a useful back pocket detail. This stylish bag will look and feel great when you carry it to the office, through the airport, or running weekend errands.
- Body: 15.5" L x 11.5" H x 2" D
- Strap: 30" - 56" L x 2" W
- Flap closure, with magnetic snaps
- Back pocket, with zipper closure
- 2 front pockets
- 4 small, interior pockets
- Interior divider
- Handmade small batch
- Screen printed, original design
- Water repellent, wax finish
- Spot clean only (Detergents not recommended; may damage WR finish)
* You can view my shipping charges here. Or receive free shipping when you sign up for my newsletter.